Our services are free of charge. No one associated with Resettlement Support Center Turkey and Middle East (RSC TuME) has the right to request any money, benefits or sexual favor in exchange for services provided.
Please notify us immediately if an RSC TuME employee or contracted staff:
- requests money, benefits or sexual favors from you
- interferes inappropriately with your application or
- threatens you or harasses you in any way
You can report fraudulent activity
- by completing the form on the right
- or by leaving a complaint form in the comments box located in the waiting area
- or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All complaints will be treated confidentially and it will not affect the processing of your case.
ICMC Resettlement Support Center Turkey and Middle East (RSC TuME) assists you with your United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) application. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers decide if you are eligible for admission to the US as a refugee. USCIS decisions are not subject to a complaint.